Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tagging Folks

Looked at delicious and read an article "most people are depressed and for very good reason"
-written by a web.2 fellow.
It mainly consists of links to info I dont need but i know it is there if i want to find it- like most of the web. I checked out the 'podcast directory' but I see we do not do that until week 9 in web2.0 so I do not feel i am ready to progress yet.
I find it funny how many terms are invented to describe new technologies- as if the applications are invented only so the new term can be used. We've had digital immgrants/ natives, citizen media, World Live Web, mash ups...

Heres a site which invents phrases for your next web2 paper http://emptybottle.org/bullshit/

4 comments:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

I love it!!...I will remember this site for my next paper

Anonymous said...

I have completed your survey. I think the last option is gonna win! And stop spamming everyone about your template envy!!

Melbourne girl said...

Hi there!

I'm having a ball checking out all the AID blogs. I like what you've done with your colour scheme.

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

there is a solution to template envy....