Thursday, August 9, 2007

Online Tools

I am looking at ZoHo applications; I started to look at the Planner but I thought I would not bother to learn how to use something if I was not going to use it- as with the online slide show- its useful if you need it. A bit like the scouts building their platforms in the park on weekends. If you are marooned on an island and need to build a platform ; great but I don't plan being marooned an island. I would rather spend more time on getting the information which will sit in the application correct than worry about how to present it. A bit like cooking: I do not spend three hours choosing the dish to serve my pork wrapped in bacon stuffed with peaches and rosemary. I spend the 3 hours cooking the pork. (there's never enough crackling, God should look into that)





Ok tried to email ZoHo doc again- it did say 'sent successfully' but thats what it said last time.
I'm back; and it worked so thats handy when changing pc's and its good for SLV users who are always asking after Word.

No comments: